Saturday, May 30, 2009

Creative Bridals, and Photoshop Showcasing!

I had the wonderful privilege of shooting bridal portraits for Ashley this week. Ashley is a body piercer and also has a love of tattoos!

We had a great time strolling around downtown Greenville. We walked down Main Street and to the Reedy River Falls Park. Then back to the Westin Pointsett Hotel for even more! In all, we spent about 3 hours shooting. I know I was exhausted, so I'm sure Ashley was after lugging around that big ole dress! And her 2 assistants, I mean bridesmaids, were great as well.

Also, I wanted to mention that I airbrushed Ashley's tattoos out of her pictures. I will example that in here as well!

Anywho, you don't care about that... you want to see pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's my favorite; Tattoo before:
Photobucket

And after:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment